Saturday, May 9, 2009

Warning - Argrace Leather Blouson

A new type of post for you today in which we warn you of an item that might look great but has a serious downside (at least for us) that means it was not worth our money! You may find that is not the case, but we'd just like to warn you!
Argrace do some lovely stuff. It is expensive but the quality is excellent. One tiny little problem with this gorgeous leather jacket has really pissed me off tho. I know my av is quite small for a male. This jacket is designed for males, so I knew I'd have to do some resizing of the prim part. It is no mod, but comes with scripted resizing, so I figured it'd be nice and easy. Turns out I am less than half the size of Xtra Small, the smallest size provided in the menu. Lucky it has a minor + or - adjustment button, so I was able to get it to fit quite nicely. Look at the picture above.. lovely, right? Now look at the one below:

The jacket layer that is provided to go under the prim part is too long when you make the prim part small enough to fit me. No problem, you can just shorten the jacket clothing layer using the old Edit Appearance menu, right? WRONG. The jacket layer is NO COPY, NO MOD. So it looks like that pic above on me. Stupid. 450L$ down the toilet.

If you're a big av, it will look good on you, but it definitely is not for us life-sizers.

450L$ from ARGRACE

No comments:

Post a Comment