Friday, May 8, 2009

Improvements, suggestions, ideas?

We're enjoying ourselves immensely making this blog so far, well I am at least, sometimes it seems like I am doing all the work, when it was Cheese's idea in the first place.

Anyways.

I just added tags to all the posts so far, as well as the tag bar to the right *points ->* so you can find certain types of items very quickly and easily. Already the blog seems a bit like a bottomless pit of scrolling hell so that should make things easier. I also added a little pic of myself and I hope Chester will do the same - so that those of you who don't know us will at least recognise us in the pics.

If you have any comments or suggestions, or perhaps an item you'd love to feature on here, feel free to email or comment on a post or find us in-world.

Esmiel.

No comments:

Post a Comment